3L

31 Okt 2011

RAYKA PUDDING

I'm falling in love with pudding. Known as best pudding maker in my big family has made me a pudding chef.
In any family occasion there must be my pudding served as dessert. And now, my friends at office a couple of times asked me to make birthday pudding. So...here are some of the latest of my yummy delicious puddings.


Blackforrest Pudding Cake - from bottom to upper layer : blackforrest cake - cappucino sponge pudding - milk pudding with real black cherry in it - chocolate pudding

Orange Vanilla Pudding Cake : Vanilla cake at the bottom layer - orange pudding - milk sponge pudding with real orange and black cherry - orange pudding

Blackforrest Pudding surrounded with chocolate pudding cup

Strawberry Rainbow Pudding : Vanilla cake at the bottom layer - strawberry pudding - milk sponge pudding with real strawberries  - strawberry pudding - thin orange pudding on top layer.

Tutty Fruity Pudding : orange pudding at bottom - strawberry pudding - milk sponge pudding with real strawberry slices

Chocolate Delight Pudding

Blackforrest Pudding in cup

Tutty Fruity Pudding in cup

Chocolate Delight Pudding in cup

Trio Pudding - Cappuccino, milk and dark choco pudding, with a little slice of strawberry on top.
Thanks to my sister in law, Imelda Christy Wuntu for your order :)

Ready to be delivered. Thanks to Mamanya Rere :D

all puddings are served with delicious vanilla vla. hmm...yummm....

Tomorrow I have to fulfill my sister in law's order for 50 cups blackforrest pudding cup. And next week will be a busy one, have to prepare 2 Blackforrest Pudding Cakes for my son friends' birthday. 

My pudding is under the name "Rayka Pudding". Contact me for details.


2 komentar:

  1. Mau Tanya Dong Ϋη†̥ϋк pudding cup nya kena berapaan ya _ terima kasih ...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hai mba Dewi...maaf baru balas nih...lokasi dimana mba? sekarang harga di Rp 6000/pc. min order 20 cups. Terima kasih udah mampir di blog saya :)

      Hapus